Last modified on: 24.05.2022
The Terms govern your rights and duties in regards to using the Website and services which we provide via the Website as well as the relations between the users. The users and we are collectively referred to as the Parties and severally as a Party.
By merely accessing our Website you agree to be bound by the Terms.
If you don’t agree to be bound, please do not use the Website.
You may find a translation of current version of the Terms into Russian and Ukrainian on our Website. The English version shall prevail in case of discrepancies.
- The Website is an online marketplace providing features and functionality which help to arrange direct advertisements between users from around the world (“the Services”).
- Direct advertisement is performed in the form of the press releases and pr posts (“the Ad”).
- Our Services include user registration, content publishing, deal-making and closing, communication, guarantees, user support, notifications, reviews, ratings and other information services available on the Website.
- The Clients mean the users who order producing and/or distribution of the Ads.
- The Creators mean the Users who offer to produce and/or place the Ads on their websites or other Online Resources including but not limited to blogs, Instagram accounts, Facebook accounts, Telegram channels (“the Online Resource”).
- We reserve the right to add any new functionalities as the Services to the Website at any time. If newly developed functionalities of the Website are not specifically governed by the Terms, they are provided on “as is” basis and are subject to the Terms to the extent reasonably practicable.
- For certain countries the Services are provided and supported by our local partners.
Making and Closing a Deal
- Each Creator may submit multiple public offers to produce and place the Ad on certain Online Resources which are owned by a certain Creator (“the Offer”).
- Catalogue of all Offers is available only for the Clients.
- In order to make the Offer available on the Website for other users and to receive the Client’s responses on your Offer, we will examine your Online Resource for compliance with our requirements, and at our sole discretion will decide whether to approve or reject the placement of your Offer.
- The Creators shall confirm their ownership of Online Resource whether with Google Analytics or Yandex.Metrika as recommended tools for that or HTML-file as an alternative. If you cannot confirm your ownership by these means, let us know and we will contact you to negotiate other means for confirmation.
- The Online Resource shall have at least 5 000 unique visits per month, including the month preceding the month in which the Creator submitted the Offer to the Website. We may approve your Offer at our sole discretion if the amount of visits is less than 5 000 and we believe that this Online Resource will bring benefits for each Party.
- We will not approve Offer and will deactivate already approved Offer if we consider that the content of the Online Resource violates law, infringes on someone’s rights or contradicts rules of morality.
- We do not allow using the following Online Resources for the Ad placement:
- phishing websites;
- websites which violate intellectual property rights of legitimate owners and misleads users;
- websites which use SMS scam;
- doorway pages;
- websites which spread malware;
- websites which violates law, infringes on someone’s rights or contradicts rules of morality.
- The Creators should set in the Offer the ultimate price both for producing and for placement of the Ad, as well as the time needed for its producing and placement. Any additional payments above the price may not be claimed. This provision does not extend to the case provided in clause 18.104.22.168. hereof.
- When posting the Offer, we consider the price you set for the Ad. We care about healthy competition and that is why we reserve the right to reject posting your Offer if we believe that its price does not match the market price. Before posting the Offer, we will recommend you to set the market price for your Offer. To define market price, we take into account (i) the prices for similar offers on the market, (ii) the Ad topic and quality of the content, (iii) an audience of the Online Resource where the Ad will be placed, (iv) digital marketing metrics, (v) the page where the Ad will be placed, (vi) announcement of the Ad placement on the main page etc.
- However, market prices are fluctuating. If we see that the market price has changed after the publication of your Offer, we will notify you and recommend to set a new market price for your Offer. Until you make the corresponding price adjustments, the Offer is not available to other users.
Client’s Ad Campaign
- The Client’s Ad Campaign is a public Client’s offer for the Creators to place the Ad with the specific requirements on their Online Resources (“the Ad Campaign”).
- We reserve the right to deactivate your Ad Campaign at any time for any reason. Deactivation of the Ad Campaign leads to exclusion of the Ad Campaigns from the catalogue.
- The Client is not required to have means on the Balance in the user account (“Balance”) to create the Ad Campaign. However, the Client’s Balance should be replenished before the Acceptance, as provided in Section 1.2.3. hereof.
- The catalogue of the Ad Campaigns is available only to the Creators who submitted their Offers to the Website.
- The Creators may submit their Offers to the Ad Campaign (“the Response”) in the catalogue of the Ad Campaigns.
- A deal can be made either by the Client’s acceptance of the Response or by the Creator’s approval of the Client’s response to the Offer (“the Acceptance”).
- When responding to the Offer, the Client may submit the already produced Ad for placement or order both producing and placement of the Ad.
- If the Creator considers that the price of the Offer does not correspond to the amount or quality of work specified in the Client’s response, the Creator may offer different price to the Client’s response and comment on the necessity of application of the different price. The Client is free to either approve or reject the new price. The approval shall mean the Acceptance. In case of rejection, the deal is not concluded and the Client and the Creator may proceed with further negotiations concerning the price or break off the negotiations.
- The Creator should approve or reject the Client’s response to the Offer within 2 business days. A rejection shall not affect the Creator’s rating on the Website.
- Upon the Acceptance, we ensure the immediate freezing of the means on the Client’s Balance for payment security purpose (as prepayment and/or for the secure payment for the services). Be sure that your Balance is enough for the deal before you accept the Response or submit Response to the Offer. Otherwise as the Client, you will not be able to get advantages from the Ad Campaign. Please, see Sections 2.2.and 2.3. of the Terms on the conditions of prepayment/secure payment.
- The Acceptance results in a conclusion of a separate deal (contract) between the Client and the Creator. Collaborator shall not be considered as the party of that deal but is rather a third party assisting the Client and the Creator in the conclusion and execution of the deal through the Website and under the terms hereof.
- A deal shall be considered as closed after the Client approves the Ad, or after the Automatic approval, or when our arbitration grants a decision in favor of the Creator in case of the dispute before the arbitration hereunder.
- Upon the Acceptance, the Creator should produce and place or only place the Ad according to the terms of the Offer and the Client’s requirements. In case of uncertainty, the Creator shall clarify the issues with the Client and shall not act at its sole discretion if the uncertainty relates to the rights and interests of the Client.
- Any clarifications should be made before the Ad is sent to the Client for the revision. If the Client does not answer questions until the deadline for the Ad provision specified in the Offer, the Creator is not liable for non-performance of the obligations as related to the unanswered questions.
- The Ad should be available for search engine indexing and for visitors of the Online Resource.
- The Client has to approve or reject the Ad within 72 hours from the moment the Creator sends the Ad to the Client for the revision. If the Client does not approve or reject the Ad within this time, it constitutes Client’s approval (“Automatic approval”).
- In case of rejection of the Ad, the Client may terminate the deal or request to correct the Ad with indication of specific defects that should be fixed as provided in this Section. After the defects have been fixed, this clause applies again.
- To terminate the deal within 72 hours from the moment the Creator sends the Ad to the Client for the revision, the Client should contact our User Support and explain the reasons for termination. We may not allow termination of the deal if we see that it is not reasonable.
- The Client may amend the number, URLs or text of anchors, and the price after the Acceptance. The Creator may either approve these amendments or reject them. If the Creator rejects these amendments, the deal is made on the initial conditions. If the Creator approve these amendments, the deal is made on the conditions offered by the Client. The parties of the deal may resort to our arbitration in case of failure to negotiate.
- The Creator is obliged to ensure placement of the Ad for all the time until the Online Resource is ceased ultimately or unless otherwise requested by the Client. After approval of the Ad placement, the Creator is not allowed to delete the Ad, transfer to another pages, change URL of the Ad, change anchors, unless otherwise is requested by the Client.
- We will ensure that the Ad will be placed on the Online Resource within 3 months from the moment of the Ad placement. If during this term the Ad is deleted, please inform us. Within 2 weeks we will negotiate with the Creator on restoring the Ad or we will ensure placing the Ad on another Online Resource on similar conditions through the Website. If we fail to achieve these results, we will make a refund to the Client’s balance at our expense. If the Ad is deleted later, we will negotiate with the Creator to resolve the issue, but we are not obliged to make a refund as provided in this clause.
- When producing the Ad, the Creator or the Client, whoever produces theAd, should meet the following requirements:
- the number of characters without spaces is not less than 2000; recommended - 5000 characters without spaces.
- the uniqueness of the Ad is not less than 75%;
- there are no more than 3 links inserted;
- high-quality text formatting.
- It is prohibited to make deals for the Ads of the following goods and services:
- alcoholic drinks;
- explosive, except pyrotechnic products;
- counterfeit goods;
- services on registration of place of residence;
- medical online consultations which include diagnosing;
- services on artificial termination of pregnancy;
- modified water, electricity, gas meters, as well as services on the unlawful change of meter indicators;
- narcotics and psychotropics, and their precursors;
- unlicensed activity on gambling games and bets or their arrangement;
- all kinds of weapons;
- forgery of documents, stamps, seals, forms;
- political advertising or agitation of politicians or political parties;
- purchase or sale of official documents and state awards;
- software and services for changing the phone number during outgoing calls and sms;
- magic (witchcraft) services which is intended to harm others;
- advertising of tragic events and shocking content;
- prescription drugs;
- services on vehicle mileage or speed adjustment;
- tobacco products and smoking accessories;
- goods and services subject to certification/licensing in the absence of the required certificates/licenses;
- goods and services, the production or sale of which is prohibited or restricted by the laws of the state of location of the Online Resource;
- suspicious financial services;
- sweepstakes and bookmakers without licenses;
- online casino;
- risk-based games and bets, as well as their organizers;
- prohibited materials of a sexual nature, escort services and other
- similar services;
- platforms associated with territories that fall under the sanctions of international organizations;
- advertising that violates the copyrights of third parties..
- If we become aware of the deals, Offers, Ad Campaigns or any Acceptance for the Ads of goods or services from the list above, we may terminate them at any time without prior notice. We further communicate the consequences to the Clients who initially intended to make a deal contrary to the previous clause. Such Clients may further use their means only for the non-prohibited Ads. Otherwise we will ensure withdrawal of the Client’s means and deactivate the respective user account.
- If within 7 days following our communication to the Client we do not get any response, we will immediately deactivate the respective user accounts. In such case, further withdrawal is made only upon contacting our User support.
User Support and Arbitration
- Users are provided with support on any issues that may arise from using the Website or the Services (“User support”). You may contact us by phone displayed on the contact page or in chat during the time indicated on the contract page for each type of means of communication.
- Every user may lodge a complaint against the other user concerning a deal (for example, if the requests of one party to the dispute do not comply with the conditions of the primary deal, the Ad was placed differently than it was agreed, the quality of the Ad was not satisfactory etc.). In such case, we may assist the users with solving the dispute under our arbitration procedure through our internal Arbitration. The Arbitration procedure is initiated by contacting our User support with the details of the dispute. We will contact both parties to the dispute to clarify the details. We guarantee our unbiased assessment in strict accordance herewith.
- The Arbitration may freeze the means on the Creator’s Balance until the dispute is resolved. The Arbitration shall make a decision either in favor of the Client and regain means to Client’s Balance, or in favor of the Creator and unfreeze the means on the Creator’s Balance. The decision is made within 5 business days following the day of contacting of the User support by either party to the dispute, it is final and may not be contested otherwise than in the state courts.
- Every single time you replenish your Balance or withdraw means, we charge a fee for using our Services. Apart of our fee, you are obliged to bear all commissions and exchange costs charged by the third-party payment provider you choose.
- Before you replenish or withdraw means, we will show you the amount of our fee added to the sum of replenishment or withdrawal.
- We reserve the right to change the rate of the fee at any time. Prior to making such changes binding, we will notify all users on any fee changes. Such fee changes will apply only to replenishments or withdrawals made after the effective date of the fee change.
- For more information on the fees and payment conditions please refer to our Payment Policy, which is an integral part of these Terms.
Account and Registration
- If you want to use the full range of the Services, you need to create an account by filling our registration form where you submit obligatory personal information.
- Either individual or legal entity may register an account on the Website.
- We may remove your account if requested through the User support. After the removal of your account upon your request, you may still register another account on the Website.
- You may use the Services only if you have full legal capacity under the laws of your residency. If you are a minor under the laws of your residency, you may not use the Services.
- In case the account belongs to a legal entity, such legal entity has to be established in accordance with the laws of the country and state of its residency, should have full legal capacity and appoint a representative among the employees or trusted persons, who will be in charge of interaction with us. If you register an account on behalf of the legal entity, you represent and warrant that you are competent to act on behalf of that legal entity.
- You can use your account both as the Client and as the Creator switching the type of user in your account settings.
- You may interact with other users only via messenger available on the Website.
- In the event of unauthorized access to your account, you need to notify us immediately as soon as you become aware of such use or have reasonable suspicion to believe so. In case of non-notification, you as the legal holder of the account are responsible for all actions taken on behalf of your account unless such non-notification was due to your unawareness or inability.
- When registering an account, you are required to choose currency among USD, UAH or RUB for setting prices for the Services. The chosen currency will be used for all transactions you request to make. After that the currency is fixed and cannot be changed.
- The Clients are required to have means on their Balance before responding to any Offer or accepting the Response to the Ad Campaign.
- Upon closing of the respective deal, based on the information about the deal, we will indicate any respective changes in your Balance. In no way shall this indication in the Balance be regarded as the transfer of money or other financial services provided to you by Collaborator.
- You are free to choose between payment methods available on the Website to deal with your Balance. In any case, to ensure your rights as to the payments for the Services hereunder, we use the third-party payment and financial providers under separate contracts. Although we are not providing you with any kind of payment or financial services, we will ensure the safeguard of means available on your Balance, as well as proper display of information about your Balance on the Website.
- To be able to change your Balance, you need to verify your email address and mobile number and submit the respective requests to us.
- Before changing any information about your Balance, we will inspect your user account and in case of any violation of the Terms, law or the rights of individuals at our sole discretion we may reject a request for the withdrawal of the means. Our User support will contact you for further problem-solving.
Rules of Conduct, Representations and Warranties
- You are solely obliged to comply with all laws and other regulatory legal acts that apply to you including obligations to pay taxes, fees and other mandatory payments related to your business activity.
- You are solely responsible for your acts and omissions. We are in no way responsible for the actions you undertake while using the Website. When submitting your Offer, Response, Ad Campaign, Client’s response on the Offer, you express your intention to be obliged in case of the Acceptance.
- We cannot guarantee the authenticity of each user or validate that a user is who they claim to be. You agree and understand that you assume all risks when using the Services, including without limitation any and all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with other users.
- Users are provided with notifications on any action taken by us or other users that may affect their rights or duties under the Terms. If you turn off all the notifications in your account settings, it does not exempt you from your rights, duties and liability.
- By registering on the Website you represent and warrant that:
- you will use the Services in accordance with the Terms and will not use the Services in any illegal way
- you provided valid and accurate personal information and/or the information on the legal entity on which behalf you register the account on the Website;
- you will keep your account information up-to-date at all times;
- you will not perform acts aimed at a breach of the normal functioning of the Website, both by means of software and through your direct acts within the Website, or perform any other illegal acts;
- you are solely responsible for granting access to your account to any third parties and the consequences thereof;
- you will not manipulate with ratings and reviews;
- you acknowledge that you will have no rights or benefits in any content developed by Collaborator within the Website; will not violate our intellectual property rights;
- you will not scrape, build databases or otherwise create permanent copies of the content provided on the Website, or keep cached copies longer than permitted by the cache header;
- you will be polite and respect the dignity of others when communicating with other users or User support team members;
- you will not violate other user’s rights;
- the means you use for payments hereunder were not obtained from criminal or illegal activity and that any transaction with us is not intended to promote any criminal or illegal activity;
- neither your content, nor your use and provision of your content, nor any use of your content by Collaborator on the Website or during the provision of the Services will infringe, misappropriate or violate a third party’s intellectual property rights, or rights of publicity or privacy, or result in the violation of any applicable law or regulation.
- We do not guarantee that the Client's advertising material will be 100% placed.
- You agree to be obliged to refuse any deal-making or other interaction, including payments, in regard to the Ads outside the Website with any user whom you first met on the Website (“Non-circumvention clause”).
- The following actions taken from your account may evidence your breach of non-circumvention clause:
- sending your or third-party contacts to other users;
- offers for other users to conclude agreements, make payments outside the Website;
- accepting offers specified above.
- The list of above-mentioned actions is not exhaustive.
- You agree to immediately inform us through the contract on the contact page if you were offered to interact outside the Website or have reasonable suspicion to believe that other user is intended to or has already committed a breach of Non-circumvention clause. We guarantee anonymity of your report.
- You are prohibited to disclose or use any personal data and trade secrets (“Confidential Information”) of other users, their family members acquired by you in connection with using the Website or receiving the Services to any third party for any purposes except performing the obligations or exercising the rights under the Terms.
- The confidential regime is not applicable in case if:
- the user has given the prior written consent to use Confidential Information;
- the user has publicly disclosed Confidential Information;
- Confidential Information should be disclosed in accordance with the law or by the decision of the competent authority.
- The duty to keep confidentiality shall survive the termination hereof.
- To enforce our internal penalties or to quickly enforce any of your rights indicated in these Terms, we recommend solving all controversies with our User support, namely with the Arbitration.
- User support team member may break off a conversation with a user who communicates in an aggressive manner or use strong language.
- If you are found in systematic incorrect behavior with us or other users, or if you violate these Terms, we may reject providing you with our support or ban you from using the Services. In such case, we may block your account and terminate these Terms.
- If the Creator does not approve or reject the Client’s response on the Offer within 2 business days (“silence”), the following internal penalties shall apply:
- for the first and second time of silence on matter within the term in a row, we will take 20 points from Creator’s rating for each time of silence;
- for the third time in a row, we will make the Offer unavailable in the catalogue of the Offers.
- If after the approval of the Client’s response to the Offer the Creator misses the deadline for the Ad provision or loses touch with the Client and the Client terminates the deal, the following internal penalties shall apply:
- for the first and second termination based on above-mentioned grounds in a row, we will take 20 points from Creator’s rating for each time of termination;
- for the third time termination in a row, we will make the Offer unavailable in the catalogue of the Offers.
- For clarification purposes, the term “in a row” means the absence of the successfully closed deals between the events of silence or termination.
- In case if the Creator successfully closes a deal after the first or the second time of silence or termination, all the internal penalties imposed are canceled and the Creator will receive its points back to the ratings.
- We will make your Offers unavailable on the Website in the following events:
- The availability of the provided Ads on your Online Resources reached 84 per cent or less of all provided Ads on your Online Resource or at least 5 provided Ads became unavailable on your Online Resource; or
- The web indexing of the provided Ads on your Online Resources reached 79 per cent or less of all provided Ads on your Online Resource or at least 5 provided Ads became unavailable for web indexing on your Online Resource.
- In most cases, imposing the internal penalties shall not affect other Offers of that Creator or existed deals with that Creator.
- Each Creator may activate the unavailable Offer without any delay if such Creator is intended to further comply with the Terms. Activation of the Offer leads to the cancellation of the internal penalty record. If the Offer is deactivated under clause 2.7.8., the Creator may activate the Offer only on the condition that such events cease to exist at the moment of activation.
- You acknowledge that the Website and Services are provided on "as is" basis. Collaborator expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. Collaborator makes no warranty that the Website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free. The use of the Website and the Services is at your sole risk and discretion.
- We are not liable for any harm incurred by any user in relation to the Ad provision.
- Except as otherwise required by law, in no event shall Collaborator, our directors, members, employees or agents be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages, or any other damages of any kind, including but not limited to loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, whether in an action in contract, tort (including but not limited to negligence) or otherwise, arising out of or in any way connected with the use of or inability to use our Website or the Collaborator materials, including without limitation any damages caused by or resulting from reliance by any user on any information obtained from Collaborator, or that result from mistakes, omissions, interruptions, deletion of files or email, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation or transmission or any failure of performance, whether or not resulting from a force majeure event, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorized access to Collaborator’s records or the Website.
- If applicable law does not allow all or any part of the above limitation of liability to apply to you, the limitations will apply to you only to the extent permitted by applicable law. You understand and agree that it is your obligation to ensure compliance with any legislation relevant to your country of domicile concerning the use of the Website, and that you should not accept any liability for any illegal or unauthorized use of the Website. You agree to be solely responsible for any applicable taxes imposed due to the use of the application under your tax residency regulations.
- No joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and us as a result of using our Services. We do not have any control over any user.
- We shall in no way be deemed the withholding agent of any user.
- The Website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of any of the linked websites. The third-party website accessed from the Website is independent of Collaborator, and we have no control over the content of that website unless we state otherwise. In addition, a link to any third-party website does not imply that Collaborator endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such website.
- If we receive complaints or claims of loss or damage from the Clients or any third parties relating to the Ad provision, the relevant Creator will be fully responsible to resolve such complaints or claims, and all expenses which arise from them.
- In case of violation of the Terms, the user shall compensate and reimburse all losses and damages incurred by us because of the violation.
- You shall not have any claim of any nature whatsoever against Collaborator for any failure to carry out any of our obligations under the Terms as a result of Force Majeure – causes beyond our control, including but not limited to any strike, lockout, shortage of labor or materials, delays in transport, in securing any permit, consent or approval required by Collaborator, delay by any subcontractor or supplier of ours, accidents of any kind, riot, political or civil disturbances, the elements, by an act of state or government, including regulatory action imposed or any other authority, or any other cause whatsoever beyond our absolute and direct control.
- You hereby agree to indemnify Collaborator, any of its officers, directors, employees, sub-contractors and agents and its affiliated and related entities from and against any claims, costs, losses, liabilities, damages, expenses and judgments of any and every kind arising out of, relating to, or incurred in connection with any claim, complaint, audit, inquiry, or other proceeding, that arises or relates to:
- any actual or alleged breach of your representations, warranties, or obligations set forth in the Terms;
- your wrongful or improper use of the Website or the information available there;
- any other party’s access or use of the Website via your account subject to the reservations indicated in these Terms.
- All the disclaimers mentioned above apply unless otherwise stated by law.
- The Website, the creative content we published to the Website or outside the Website but in connection to it or the Services, are the intellectual property of Collaborator and is protected by copyright, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property laws.
- Content means information of any type (audio, video, image, text) which is expressed on the Website in a form that may be perceived by Collaborator, users and visitors.
- Creative content means the content created as a result of human intelligence. Creative content does not include personal data, facts, laws and other non-creative information.
- Your right to use our intellectual property is limited to the rights expressly granted by us pursuant to the Terms and subject to your full compliance with the Terms (“the License”).
- The License extends to your permitted use of the Website and authorizes you:
- to post, upload, store, share, send, display content on or through the Website, and
- to access and view the content of other users and Collaborator and any content that Collaborator makes available on or through the Website.
- Following the provision above, we grant you the License that is:
- limited which means you can only use the Website for the purposes Collaborator sets out in these Terms;
- non-exclusive that means Collaborator can grant the same and similar licenses to other people as well;
- non-transferable which means the license is only for your benefit and you may not transfer any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person;
- non-sublicensable which means you may not sub-license any of the rights that we grant to you to any other person;
- worldwide which means your License is not limited by territory, unless the applicable law prohibits such License in certain countries;
- revocable, which means we can terminate this license at our discretion.
- By making available your creative content on the Website you hereby grant to Collaborator a worldwide, irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, transferable, royalty-free license to exploit such content in any manner. The rights you grant us are only for the limited purpose of offering and improving our Services.
- You are solely liable for all your content. By delivering your content to the Website you represent and warrant that you are the legal holder of the rights on that content and you are competent to grant us the license to use your creative content.
- If you believe that any content on the Website violates your intellectual property rights, please notify us by email.
We reserve the right to remove or disable access to any content, at any time and without notice, if we at our sole discretion consider that any content violates the Terms or belongs to the material which is prohibited by law.
Applicable law and dispute resolution
- Provisions of this Section apply to the relations between users and Collaborator in regards to the provision of the Services.
- With regard to all legal disputes under the Terms and the interpretation of the Terms, the Parties shall be governed by the current legislation of the Republic of Cyprus. Disputes related to payments made through Collaborator OÜ are governed by the current legislation of Estonia and relevant EU directives.
- Any dispute between you and Collaborator arising out of the usage of the Website or the Services, the formation, performance, interpretation, nullification, termination or invalidation of the Terms, or arising therefrom or related thereto in any manner whatsoever, shall be settled by the authorized judicial bodies in the Republic of Cyprus competent to resolve the dispute according to the applicable law.
- Before bringing a claim against Collaborator, you agree to try to resolve the dispute by negotiations through our Arbitration as provided herein.
then on the 366th day, the account is assigned the status “Inactive user” and the administration of Collaborator collects funds for servicing the inactive account.
- Either Party may terminate the Terms at any time and for any reason subject to the Terms.
We may terminate the Terms with you in case of:
- your violation of the Terms, law or rights of other individuals as provided herein; or
- deactivation all of your Online Resources;
- the administration of the Platform also has the right, at its discretion, to block financial transactions on a permanent or temporary basis and refuse further service in case of detection of suspicious transactions and activities on the part of users.
- The Creators with whom we terminate the Terms will not be entitled to the Clients’ means frozen as payment security (prepayment for the Services) in all deals made but unclosed prior to the moment of termination. We will ensure unfreezing of these means of all Clients with whom such Creator made a deal.
- Upon termination we will ensure a withdrawal all of your means available on your Balance (return of prepayment). If the Terms are terminated with the Creators, such Creators are entitled to all pending means (prepayment) in already closed deals. When the Terms are terminated with the Clients, we will ensure unfreezing of the Clients means which were the payment security in the unclosed deals.
- All the deals made with the user with whom we terminated thе Terms shall be terminated as well.
- If the amount of prepayment for services made by the Client exceeds the cost of services actually rendered to the Client, then the difference between the indicated amounts is recognized as paid by the Client as payment (prepay) for future services on the collaborator.pro website.
Status “Inactive account”
If there were no transactions on the account balance within 365 days, for example:
- earnings in the affiliate program;
- and other transactions indicating the activity of the account,
then on the 366th day, the account is assigned the status “Inactive user” and the administration of Collaborator collects funds for servicing the inactive account.
How much is charged for maintaining an inactive account?
from an account in UAH — 10 UAH per day;
from an account in USD — 1 USD per day.
If within 90 days the activity of the account will not be resumed (no balance movements except for the deduction of the commission for the maintenance of the account), then the balance will be reset to zero.
How do I change my account from inactive to active?
If within 90 days the activity of the account resumes and there is a movement of the balance, the account will automatically be transferred to the “Active” mode.
Collaborator does not pursue the goal of making money on these transactions, however, it is impossible to maintain an inactive account without a time limit.
If you are an active user or work with Collaborator periodically, this rule will never affect you.
Termination of work with accounts in rubles and users from the Russian Federation
From February 24, 2022, we stopped working with inactive accounts in rubles and accounts in other currencies belonging to users from the Russian Federation and the Republic of Belarus.
Assignment of an “Inactive Account” is carried out according to an accelerated procedure.
If the account is inactive for 180 days, then the account is assigned the status “Inactive account”.
If within 15 days there is no movement on the balance, the balance will be reset to zero, as we stop supporting accounts in rubles.
- You will be notified in 7 days before the date when the substantive amendments become the provisions of the Terms. When it comes, this date will be indicated in the “Last updated” at the top of the Terms.
- Your subsequent use of the Website after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the latest version of these Terms.
- The Terms replace any other arrangements between the Parties as well as all prior versions thereof. Should any provision of the Terms (a clause or a statement within a clause) be declared invalid or unenforceable, it should not affect the remaining provisions in whole or part.
- Our failure to exercise any right or provision in the Terms should not be considered as a waiver of such right or provision of the Terms.
- These Terms are not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by you except with our prior written consent. We may transfer, assign or delegate these Terms and our rights and obligations without prior notice to you.
- Should you have any questions regarding the use of the Website or regarding the Terms, please contact our User support.